Apartment BR2 BA2, Adora, Tulum
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Size: 1,235 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
Discover the essence of living in a paradise with endless possibilities with Adora. A beautiful development prepared exclusively for you, this development has different services that will make you feel like in paradise.
-Connect your body and your mind is a space designed to manifest the energy of the environment with the temazcal.
-Immonize your senses through unforgettable experiences with our spa.
- Wake up to a new way of enjoying your environment and living nature with our organic salt pool
- Get in touch with the wonders of an incomparable environment in our underground water passage.
- Settle in the immensity of the Mayan Riviera and vibrate to the natural rhythm of the elements that surround this incredible space of more than 9 meters high.
-Vine & Spirits cava: an underground cellar designed with a reserve area for 300 bottles with environmental control and lighting and a tasting area for 10 people where you can live experiences accompanied by our sommeliers.
-Discover the magic inherent in an element since the game is pirate live unforgettable moments with bonfires.
Among the other amenities are: hotel lobby with 24-hour concierge service, flagship restaurant with capacity for 76 people, outdoor playground for our children, green terraces, trails and extensive green areas, dinner at the stand of aqua ...
Other characteristics of this development are:
- Trails with botanical gardens.
- Roof gardens.
- Independent and private access to villas.
- Villas with 70% sunlight.
- Comprehensive energy management system.
- Water purification treatment plant by reverse osmosis and UV rays throughout the hotel complex.
- 5 star hotel operation.
- Transfer to the beach.
- Premium location with great value in the most important avenue in the area.
- Disabled access.
This apartment has 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living room, laundry area, terrace and private pool....
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.